2008年12月28日 星期日

SENSibility for 2009

2008 is gonna be over. This year Music and Design were still full of my life. Strangely, they did separate myself into two parts.
In my school major, architecture design. During my third year class, I found myself a suitable thinking method for doing design. However, as a practical personality, I didn't notice sometime i over analyze the objects. By fourth thinking training, i start to suspect the worth of this thinking method. The result is that I seemed cut off many possibilities for making heart-touching work. On the other hand, my favorite habit, "Listening" to music. Yes, just listening. I can't compose or play any instruments. It is a great shame for me, but maybe just because i am lack of the musicology, i always listen with my own feelings and emotions. Thus, I like make myself in the imagination of music, as if music videos were playing in my head theater.

For my graduate project, i want to mix them, my sense and sensibility. It will be my 2009 expectation.

沒有留言: